Complaint Review: Ride In Style Limousine Co.

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: AJW — Laguna Beach California United States of America
Ride In Style Limousine Co.
30025 Alicia Pkwy, #160 Laguna Niguel, California United States of America

Ride In Style Limousine Co. Ride In Style Limousines Services was the experience from HELL! Shabby, beat up limo, poor service, over charging, threat made by owner of company, credit card fraud......... Laguna Niguel, California

This experience was horrible.  Before I even left the driveway the driver hit me with additional charges for gas.  The limo itself was dented, old, dirty and how no place for an iPod or phone to listen to music...

We had dinner first and I informed the driver that we would be out in less than 10 to proceed on to our concert. She made us wait on PCH outside the restaurant for 15 additional minutes after we got outside. Then we were dropped off in downtown LA and after the concert was over, went to the same spot.  She was nowhere to be found.  Our phone died after 7 hours (no where to charge in the limo) so we walked all around trying to find her.  I finally got a hold of her after charging my phone and she was several blocks away...needless to say we were upset after about an hour of trying to reach her.  Instead of being apologetic she was rude to us.

Then...due to the freeway being shut down she tried to take alternative routes that did not make sense.  We we got home over 2 hrs later than we should have.  I told her I was not signing anything and she got in my face and said "too late, your credit card has already been charged."

I called the company line from outside the concert and also when I got home to complain, I got no response.  A few days later I noticed I was charged $695.00.  When I called the company a third time, the owner called me names, told me he charged me $40 for missing cups (a lie), told me he was going to put my name and address all over the internet and say "horrible things about me" and then placed another charge of $695.00 on my credit card.  According to my credit card company that is FRAUD.

He is dishonest, unprofessional, and bullys his customers. His limo had to be from the 80's and his drivers are rude.  I would steer clear of him and his company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ride-In-Style-Limousine-Co/Laguna-Niguel-California-92677/Ride-In-Style-Limousine-Co-Ride-In-Style-Limousines-Services-was-the-experience-from-HEL-965639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ride In Style Limousine Co.