Complaint Review: Ridebikegear

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: jcomerford — Cambridge Massachusetts USA
Ridebikegear

Ridebikegear XL Series Large Fiberglass Saddle Bags with LED Tailights and Side Markers Internet

I purchased the saddlebags from Ridebikegear.com over a month ago the very first trip I made with them the right handbag popped open several times then when I hit another bump the left handbag popped open the locking system on these XL series large bag is totally in adequate. I have been in touch with the distributors several times their only solution to the problem I'm having is to send me an identical set of latches which are in adequate. There is no way you can repair a problem with the identical hardware that is not working. All of a sudden these people are not responding to my emails.

I would recommend no one purchased any saddlebags from this Internet company Ridebikegear!!Tthey do not stand behind what they sell your problem will be your problem. I have requested a return authorization which they do not respond to. It looks like their problem is my problem .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ridebikegear/internet/Ridebikegear-XL-Series-Large-Fiberglass-Saddle-Bags-with-LED-Tailights-and-Side-Markers-I-935272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ridebikegear