Complaint Review: Riders Wholesale

• Reported By: JerryRoss — Friendsville Tennessee United States of America
Riders Wholesale
110 Orbit Rd Statesville, North Carolina United States of America

Riders Wholesale liar/con artist Statesville , North Carolina

I purchased a 2011 800 utv wolverine 4x4 from BJ Mooser/con artist.  Once I recieved that unit I took it out for a spin and once I was back at home I realized both the back brakes were on fire due to the calibers locking up.  This wasn't the only problem with the unit.  After a week of trying to get ahold of BJ, he finally gets ahold of me.  He refused to work with me or help me and cussed me saying I couldn't do anything about it.  Had problems with the healight switch and getting the title to the unit also.  He refused to send me the parts to fix it myself when it was under warranty or to exchange the unit.  After several shouting matches back and forth my wife contacted him and told him that he needed to do the right thing.  He is not a trustworthy individual nor is he a honest business man.  Buyer be ware!!! Do not purchase anything from riders wholesale.  BJ will not stand behind his word.  The famous April (his girlfriend or wife whatever she is) lies for him also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riders-Wholesale/Statesville-North-Carolina-28677/Riders-Wholesale-liarcon-artist-Statesville-North-Carolina-1002231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riders Wholesale