Complaint Review: Riders Wholesale

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: chad — stevensville Montana United States of America
Riders Wholesale
110 orbit rd statesville, North Carolina United States of America

Riders Wholesale BJ Moose, Aprill Mills I bought a 2011 800 utv for $8,000 and recieved a 2010 stead, BJ said he would send me the right one nothing ever done or recieved, I have had nothing but proublems with the utv they will not cover an statesville, North Carolina

I purchased a 2011 utv for 8000 from riders wholesale and recieved a 2010. BJ told me to use it until he sent me a 2011. I have had nothing but proublems with this utv. He still has not sent anything.

I believe the only way to get a resolution to this is to sue him. Maby that way I can atleast get my money back, or stop them from screwing someone else over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riders-Wholesale/statesville-North-Carolina-28677/Riders-Wholesale-BJ-Moose-Aprill-Mills-I-bought-a-2011-800-utv-for-8000-and-recieved-a-988708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riders Wholesale