Complaint Review: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida.

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 28, 2016

• Reported By: paver installer — Florida
3855 NW 124th Avenue coral spring, Florida USA

Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Right Choice Pools executive team, employees, sub-contractors & vendors are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass' approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.
*UPDATE: Right Choice Pools pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Right Choice Pools for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Right Choice Pools & Spas have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Right Choice Pools & Spas listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Right Choice Pools & Spa’s principal, Mr. Matt Barrass, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients success are the heart of the business. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Barrass feels it is critical to listen to his clients & to respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Barrass hopes to be an successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. Another manager at RCP, Manuel Tuveri told us that Mr. Barrass's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in service, understanding that a successful business model is based on value-added services, & client care". "We are one of the top pool companies with RCP, you'll always receive a complex and customized pool proposal / specifications that comes from a team who consistently works hard to provide the best in the world !!!

One of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads, "Right Choice Pools & Spas truly communicates all aspects of the service in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that RCP has shown us. They are serious about meeting commitments & delivering on their promises."
Right Choice Pools is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Matt Barrass during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Right Choice Pools.

Right Choice Pools provides their customers high quality pools at an affordable price. In additional to their high quality products Right Choice Pools pays great attention to the intricacies of customer service. Matt Barrass stated the following about his company, "I answer my phone seven days a week. It's a family business and we really pride ourselves on going the extra mile and being available to the customer."

Leads for Right Choice Pools are obtained through several different avenues including: magazine advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimization, and purchasing leads from Home Adviser. Additionally, they receive several referrals from clients, "about 95-98% of our clients are very happy with use to where they will give us referrals." Once a potential client has expressed interest in their product Right Choice Pools provides a detailed proposal during the sale process so the client knows exactly what they are purchasing, "our proposals are on 11X17 paper. They probably include 50 individual items where we put the details in there so the customer knows exactly what they are getting."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – RIGHT CHOICE POOLS

During the onsite inspection Mr. Barrass was asked to describe a situation where a client was dissatisfied with the level of service or product they received. While he didn't give a specific example he did express the following, "if a customer calls me and they are not happy with something that they got I will move heaven and earth to try and fix it. We'll go on the job site, and we'll look at it. If we are wrong it doesn't take me but a second to admit that we are wrong, and we will do whatever we have to do and spend whatever we have to spend to fix it."

When asked to comment on the complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Barrass expressed that there are two reports on the website that they recognize as valid customers. Of these two complaints, "we tried to resolve with them, but they won't budge." In order to ensure future clients Right Choice Pools is a State Licensed Contractor, and carry one million dollars in liability insurance. Additionally, they have expressed deep concern for the satisfaction of their customers, as well as the willingness to fix any problem a customer might have.

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the customer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Barrass, "we opened up the job tracking room. Where I have three full time employees that constantly deal with the engineers on obtaining the plans, deal with the permit packages, submitting the permits, deal with getting permits approved with the city, deal with calling in the inspections. But I feel that one of the biggest things that room does is that every client get approximately 30-40 emails throughout the course of the job on the progress of the job. So they are never left in the dark."

Right Choice Pools is pleased to be a part of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Mr. Barrass further stated, "I joined up with the Ripoff Report Advocacy program in an effort to do the right thing and clean things up...I've been dealing with these types of complaints on my own but now I feel like I have someone in my corner that takes a neutral position, and a non-bias position. I'm sure if I'm wrong in a certain situation they are going to let me know, I need to fix that and I agreed to that. If I'm wrong I'm quick to fix things."

RIGHT CHOICE POOLS - STATEMENTS FROM THE PRESIDENT – MATT BARRASS

" RCP is one of the top rated pool companies in South Florida... With us, you'll always receive a complex & customized proposal & 3D color drawings from a team who consistently strives to provide an amazing custom pool... Please take the time to review our item & learn about what RCP has to offer... Please call us & meet one of our pool designers who will work with you to provide 100% satisfaction.

Right Choice Pools & Spa’s team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job & providing both excellent service as well as a great product! Right Choice Pools & Spas takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "suggestions are always welcome & encouraged in order for RCP to be able to adjust, adapt & make improvements & one of my favorite things to say is - we are better today than we were yesterday"... So, we always take the time to listen & to communicate with our employees & with our customers... "

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Right Choice Pools & Spa’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM RIGHT CHOICE POOLS

Right Choice Pools & Spas recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Right Choice Pools & Spas has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Matt Barrass, Ripoff Report is convinced that Right Choice Pools & Spas is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Right Choice Pools meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------------------------------------

Right choice pools & spas inc. R.C.P. coral spring Florida

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Ripoff Report below never responded to our offer to help them.

STATEMENT FROM RIGHT CHOICE POOLS:

I don't even think this is a real client of RCP

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED ---------------------------------------------------------------------

He let his customer waiting for up to a yea and he dont pay his installers

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida.

Don't believe anything Matt Barrass says

AUTHOR: Heidi - (USA)

We were customers of Right Choice Pools, and in our experience Matt Barrass is extremely unethical and can not be believed. I would tend to believe the sub-contractor in this case.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

To All South Floridians:

There are 2 sides to every story & beleive me thats the TRUTH here... I was threatened by the subcontractor who wrote this, he said "if I didn't pay him in full that he would trash me on the internet"... & I would of gladly paid him if he had only done his job according to our contract / agreement... he is a paver contractor who will remain nameless, because he it's not even worth mentioning his company name... He only did 3 jobs for me, THANK GOD... I had problems with every single job he did... The decks all sunk!!! They were not excavated properly as per discussed & contracted... & they were not compacted correctly either... I asked the paver contractor very nicely over 5 times to go & fix the paver decks & when he would not, I had no choice but to pay another paver company to go back & finish the jobs correctly... I deducted that money from the balance that I owed the paver contractor but that was not my real concern, my concern was getting my clients paver decks installed correctly... & we did accomplish that... I will not be black mailed by bad sub-contractors who do bad work & don't honor their warranties... 95% of all of my sub-contractors that I use have been with me now for 2 years & do very great work & stand behind it... This sub-contractor did not...

Thanks,

Matt Barrass, President

RIGHT CHOICE POOLS & SPAS, INC.