Complaint Review: Right Choise Pool & Spas

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Juan — wellington Florida United States of America
Right Choise Pool & Spas
3855 N.W 124th Ave Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Right Choise Pool & Spas Matt Barrass & Nationwide Pools Matt Barrass used a bait and switch advertisement , Made false accusations against his competitors and made Legal and personal threats me and my Family, Coral Springs, Florida

*General Comment: Run Run Run from this crook!

*Consumer Comment: nationwide pools

Please do yourself a favor, Dont be a Victim like me and my Family, I first meet Matt Barrass on January 13, 2013 at my home in Wellington Florida. He painted this perfect situation stating he has been in business for over ten (10) years and invited us to he's showroom in Coral Spring Florida, What a mistake that was, I should have know by the car saleman Technigues we where making a mistake, The first thing Matt likes to do is put down he's Competitors and paints this perfect situation why you need to buy from Right Choise Pools, and has the nerve to use fake coupons stating we are going to loss out on if we dont take advantage today, What a Joke

After almost two months we still don't have our pool plains , Permit is not even submitted to the city of Wellington Florida, I tired to walk away from the contract and was threaened with liens and legal fee's if RCP was not to build our pool, We have reguested a refund on our $ 4,500.00 Deposit and also found out that this company is a Knock off of Nationwide Pools,

Matt has made legal and personal threats over the phone and tried to excort money from me, I am looking into legal advice , but it will cost more money to hire an attorney then what Right Choise Pools has stolen from us, I have contacted the Department of Business and Professional Regulations ( DPBR)
I am looking for anyone to help us hire an attorney and take down this punk,

Google Matt Barrass and Nationwide Pools, Right Choise Pools has been only in Business Since December 2012,

Its Now the middle of March and we where promised we would be swimming by the end of March 2013, They now won't return calls of emails,

Please Help Our Family

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Choise-Pool-Spas/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/Right-Choise-Pool-Spas-Matt-Barrass-Nationwide-Pools-Matt-Barrass-used-a-bait-and-swi-1026664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Choise Pool & Spas

#1 General Comment

Run Run Run from this crook!

AUTHOR: Stewart - ()

He ripped off my trusting wife as well! Very bad person!!!!!!! Full of lies!!!!! Just google his name and see!

nationwide pools

AUTHOR: birdie - ()

Same boat....but they have 8000. and  I have a hole and debris all over my yard! Extortion sends you to prison! That's where this crook belongs.