Complaint Review: Right Guy Movers Robert Boni

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Chaimeln — boca Florida United States of America
Right Guy Movers Robert Boni
powerline road pompano Internet, Florida United States of America

Right Guy Movers Robert Boni robert boni Liars, Scam Artists, Thiefs, Terrible service and price changers Internet, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bogus report by competition

My girlfriend hired this company from the internet and went to their website called www.moveitusa.com as they told her they were in business since 1990 and they were licensed and insured so she took a chance with them after speaking with a salesman. We later learned they were a new business since 2012 and that the owner was the same owner as american eagle moving company. They gave her an estimate for a local move from Deerfield to Boca Raton Florida for a small 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor going to a first floor in Boca. The estimate she received by email was for 3-4 hours and they charged her an hour price of $68 per. When the movers arrived in an old dirty and broken down truck dark blue/black truck they came to her door and were rude from the very first second. They demanded she first give them 1/2 payment up front in cash. She offered them credit card as she was told they take that for payment but they refused. Then the driver whos name she doesnt remember told her she was pretty and she got nervous but just wanted to get the move over with. The driver was looking at her or should i say staring at her like a lion in heat and made her feel very uncomfortable. she called the office to speak to a manager but no one answered. Then they dragged her mattress on the floor and ripped the entire bottom corner, then they broke the table glass. She asked them to be careful please as she didnt have money to replace anything and the men became very rude and she felt scared so she called me at work. I asked to speak to the driver and was told he would call me back he had a job to do. I can go on and on but the bill came to over $900.00 and they would only take CASH for payment or not unload her goods. By the time i was able to leave work and go to her new apartment the movers were pulling away and they gave me the middle finger and sped off as the truck was loud and leaking some fluids and left a puddle in her drive which we were charged to clean up by the building. AWFUL EXPERIENCE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Guy-Movers-Robert-Boni/Internet-Florida-33069/Right-Guy-Movers-Robert-Boni-robert-boni-Liars-Scam-Artists-Thiefs-Terrible-service-and-971712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Guy Movers Robert Boni

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bogus report by competition

AUTHOR: Bobby - (U.S.A.)

This report is absolutely BOGUS! its a joke.. unlike the owners of other companies like Continental Vanlines moving america of tampa and neighbors moving and storage.. I oversee my day to day operations and things are not done like that it is a complete joke.. never happened.. this report was written by my ex partner because he is jealous I have a Thriving moving company which is doing well as he ran his next company Continental van lines into the ground! everyone quit because he is a liar and scam artist.. check out Robert Buck Freedman online.. what a joke.. We have never charged $900 for a local move.. yes I do have a blue truck.. obviously my ex partner knows that.. no it doesn not leak.. no we do not demand money upfront.. and no we do not charge 68 per hour.. we charge $69 for a 2 man team of movers that have been with my company for years.. my guys are great movers and I will put them up against Continentals employees any day of the week, as well as Neighbors and Thomson moving.. I'm a straight up guy and If this "customer" had such a horrible experience.. funny how they never contacted us about it.. my cellphone is on every order for servicesent out... how many other owners do that... NOT BUCK because he doesnt want the negative calls day in and day out from the crap movers he sends out.. shame on you Buck another feeble attept at getting ahead by trying to lie about my great company.. good luck with continental what are you down to 2 employees now.. lol