Complaint Review: Right Place - Red Door

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 18, 2010

• Reported By:t.o. California
Right Place - Red Door
1502 W.osborn Rd. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Right Place - Red Door, I put the money down for a tenant that could not afford it, get % till Dec. tenant would buy but left and condo ripped apart Phoenix Arizona

*General Comment: Drew & Darya

*Consumer Suggestion: Where to go

*Consumer Comment: how can I get in contact with you?

*Author of original report: red door or right place rip off

I was told by other investors here in ca. that "Red Door" or "Right Place" was a great place to invest. I checked them out and they had a good record so instead of getting 2% from the bank they said I would help someone out with
their credit. I originally put down $27,000 which consequently now caused my payments to increase greatly.
The condo has been supposedly re-done and Red Door paid for prop. manager, Hoa and taxes plus I received 12% for 6 months and got 6% for only 5 mos.

I was promised that by Dec.08 the tenants would pay me back. The Red Door just sent 2 letters 2 weeks ago saying that condos dropped in price but not to worry since they would share other tenants mortgage and still be our prop. managers. Now, one week later, they are saying "Sorry it is yours now we can't help you". We, the investors had a contract with them. While dealing with Red Door they would never give me my tenants name,or keys. A local real estate agent went to check my condo out for me. She found it in shambles by peering through only the windows.

Things were torn apart, and probably the kitchen too. I am devastated. I still owe over $90,000 and the Red Door or Right Place knew about what was going on for 8 months now. They shut down everything and will not answer me. They are frauds & I found that out too late. Today, Tues. Dec 30th,08 someone went to the "Graybriar Maryville Pkway".developement and told me on the phone there were lots of people there and my condo (now apt.) is still in a mess. If some of you reading this complaint are in a similar position as I am with the above party - please respond to this ASAP.

Thank you very much.

t.o., California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Place-Red-Door/Phoenix-Arizona-85015/Right-Place-Red-Door-I-put-the-money-down-for-a-tenant-that-could-not-afford-it-get--406502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Place - Red Door

#1 General Comment

Drew & Darya

AUTHOR: smitinlite - (United States of America)

Rodeway Inn

13141 Cental Ave. NE

Albuquerque, NM

This is where Drew and Darya are currently screwing people out of their money. I just want them to get what they deserve, and help out those they have screwed over. I'm hoping that they can be served soon before selling this hotel and vanishing like they have been doing. They need to be punished. They are some of the worst people I have ever met. True P.O.S.'s.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Where to go

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

In Arizona, property managers are required to be licensed real estate brokers.

File a complaint with the Arizona Department of Real Estate.

how can I get in contact with you?

AUTHOR: Frezz - (U.S.A.)

how can I get in contact?

red door or right place rip off

AUTHOR: Dexter - (U.S.A.)

Is there anyone else in the red door group or right place that had
trouble with loosing a lot of money ripped off for their condo? Please answer asap. I would like to put up a class action suit against them.
They hurt our credit very bad and won't even go look at our condo to
tell us the damage in it and it does not have a tenant. Red door was also supposed to be our property manager. They just informed
me that 3 months of property taxes were not made by them and it
was in the contract. Please anyone out there answer if similar thing happened to you. Thanks Dexter