Handle

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: K.R.E. — Chicago Illinois
Right Start Moving
Van Nuys , California USA

Right Start Moving Moving Broker Not an Actual Moving Company Van Nuys California

Right Start Moving has provide the worst possible service to me during my move from Atlanta to Chicago. I agreed to use Right Start Moving only to have another moving company come and pick up my things. Now that I a in need of my items, I have to wait until their drivers are ready to deliver them. My items were picked up in Atlanta and found out that my possessions are in Florida when they should have stayed in storage in Atlanta. They agreed to deliver my things in 72 hours and I havent heard from the driver. When I contacted the driver for an update, the phone is disconnected. I have heard from Right Start Moving since I paid a $100 deposit which the pick up drivertold me is their booking fee. Do Not use this company!!! AWEFUL with a capital A and has been the worst experience I have had in a long time. They are not who they say they are. They contact out movers and dont do the moving themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Start-Moving-/Van-Nuys-California/Right-Start-Moving-Moving-Broker-Not-an-Actual-Moving-Company-Van-Nuys-California-1063268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Start Moving