Complaint Review: Right Start Moving

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Droberts — Spicewood Texas
Right Start Moving
5725 Woodman Ave #101 Van Nuys, California USA

Right Start Moving Stolen personal Items and Missing Boxes - No reimbursement Van Nuys California

I researched this company Right Start Moving and found nothing that would show how badly they rip you off.  Now months after I see the rip off report showing that this company is not to be doing business for 36 months commencing Dec 2012.  What did they do, just changed names and continued your theri scheme.

They quoted us and when arrived for pick up everyting changed.  The nice ladies on the phone were no longer available, the fees were increased by $1800 and then we can incur more fees if they have issues in delivery.  They were late delivery and when they did finally get us our goods the boxes were smaqshed and looked as if they thrown around without concern.  They lost a box and would not give me the paperwork showing this so would no9t reimburse me.  Then there was the stolen heirloom ring by one of the delivery guys.  I contacted everyone in the office, head delivery guy and his boss and no one would assist me with anything.  I then turned to the police.  I had to fiel police report and a small claims case.  Only thing is I sent things by certifdied return receipt and they would not sign for any of the mail.

I wish this post was here prir to me using them, I would never have been put through all this.

Debra, Spicewood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Start-Moving/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Right-Start-Moving-Stolen-personal-Items-and-Missing-Boxes-No-reimbursement-Van-Nuys-C-1057709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Start Moving