Complaint Review: Right Way Auto & Gateway financial

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: Better luck next time — Pontiac Michigan United States of America
Right Way Auto & Gateway financial
33500 south Gratiot ave Clinton township, Michigan United States of America

Right Way Auto & Gateway financial 6month/6000 mile and nothing Clinton township, Michigan

I had my van which was not the van I wanted but the one say I could have. I had it not even 8 month and the engine died! It never passed the 16point inspection they said they had done on it. So I took it to look nu a auto place they said fixed all there car/vans . They had it for a week and said they didn't have time to look at it. The windows didn't work, locks didnt work only on the passenger door in the front. Oh and the air conditioner work only on cold days! After 8 month of complaining to gateway financial who said it wasn't there problem, an right way who said it was out of there hands so call gateway. My van sat for8 months needing an engine, carburetor ,air conditioner, locks ,and who knows what else wrong with it. I've paid close to 4,000 in van payment and 3,000 plus on getting it fixed so far. I've tried to ask for payments delay from gateway but the said I need to pay them on time. I have never been late with Any of my payments. This place is a rip off they only out for self. They smile a do what ever too get you in the vechical but once they got you, they throw u to the wolfs!!! Don't be a victim like me stay a way from Wrongway ohps I meant "Rightway Auto"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-Way-Auto-Gateway-financial/Clinton-township-Michigan-48035/Right-Way-Auto-Gateway-financial-6month6000-mile-and-nothing-Clinton-township-Michig-894781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right Way Auto & Gateway financial