Complaint Review: Right to the Nitty Gritty

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Been there tried that — Cumming Georgia
Right to the Nitty Gritty
700 Washington Str Suite 212 Gainsville, Georgia USA

Right to the Nitty Gritty Steal, take money and run, phone number disconnect, owe me money, promised refund, lousy housekeeping Gainesville Georgia

*General Comment: Scam artist and criminal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lost Credit Card Dispute

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We appologize for the way you feel

I paid 199.00 for a cleaning package, they showed up once, did the worst cleaning I have ever experienced.  Then 2 no shows in a row, Andrea Bramblett promised me a refund, then changed phone numbers.  Won't return email or FB messages.

After I googled her name, I called and had my credit card cancelled.  I think you would too.  Google search by her name and see how many companies she has had, as well as a lot of other information that you need to know.

Stay far away from this and any other company or charity that is tied to her name.  Trust me on this one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Right-to-the-Nitty-Gritty/Gainsville-Georgia/Right-to-the-Nitty-Gritty-Steal-take-money-and-run-phone-number-disconnect-owe-me-mon-1051893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Right to the Nitty Gritty

#1 General Comment

Scam artist and criminal

AUTHOR: Mrs. Frech - (USA)

Beware this woman is a sheep in wolves clothing. She also has a fake non profit agency call Angels beside you inc. She collects donations and then forwards these pregnant homeless women to local churches. She preaches the word and f God and preys on the vulnerable.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lost Credit Card Dispute

AUTHOR: Andrea B - ()

This buyer filed a credit card dispute against my company and the credit card ruled in our companies favor, stating that her complaint was illigitimate. This buyer is obviously upset because she could not get her cleaning for free. This women is also being sued for defamation.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We appologize for the way you feel

AUTHOR: Andrea Bramblett - ()

This package this client purchased said in fine print that all of the package must be used in one visit. When we did the cleaning 3 cleaners where there. The house was filthy including pet stained carpets and vines growing up the walls. We cleaned  the house from top to bottom. I personally knocked down all the vines and removed some of the pet urine off the carpet. The value of the cleaning was $350. Retail value. It was a deep cleaning. We made several attempts to earn her as a repeat customer by continuing her cleanings, beside the fine print. Her schedule was very confined and we bent over backwards to accommodate her, but she was never open to our availability. We have many satisfied customers and we have to work with all of them. our phone number is still the same and has not changed. this client also has my personal cell phone number.