Complaint Review: Rightway Auto

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Rightway Auto
5790 E. Saginaw Hwy Grand Ledge, Michigan U.S.A.

Rightway Auto Right Way ripped me off also!!! Grand Ledge Michigan

*Author of original report: RightWay Auto Is TRULY A RIPOFF!!!!!!!

I got a 1999 Pontiac Montana from Rightway and those greedy bastards charged me %25 interest and I felt like they totally took advantage of me. I really needed a vehicle I have 3 kids and i needed a vehicle. The guy name Scott who is no longer working there GO FIGURE was the one who sold me the dame lemon. They were so desperate for money i told him i didnt have much to put down if anything he didnt care and I put $100 plus i had a car to trade in which he didnt give me much towards it. He also let me drive off the lot in the Van with PLPD insurance WHO DOES THAT?!?!?

I should've known then it was a rip off but it is a lesson learned and I've had nothing but problems with it since and i'm working diligently to try and get out of this mess. They have threatened to garnish my wages if i didnt pay them. What can i do to get out of this mess?

The value is only $2000 and i have $8000 to go with over 100,000 miles. I need help and i want out!!! I cant afford to get making someone elses pockets fat!!!

Lafrance
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rightway-Auto/Grand-Ledge-Michigan-48837/Rightway-Auto-Right-Way-ripped-me-off-also-Grand-Ledge-Michigan-397943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rightway Auto

RightWay Auto Is TRULY A RIPOFF!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Lafrance - (U.S.A.)

I got a 1999 Pontiac Montana from Rightway and those greedy bastards charged me 25% interest and I felt like they totally took advantage of me. Like most people I went into it with my eyes closed. I really needed a vehicle I have 3 kids. This guy name Scott who is no longer working there GO FIGURE was the one who sold me the dame lemon. They were so desperate for money i told him i didnt have much to put down if anything, he didnt care and I put $100 plus i had a car to trade in which he didnt give me much towards it. He also let me drive off the lot in the New Van with PLPD insurance. WHO DOES THAT?!?!? I should've known then it was a rip off, but it is a lesson learned and I've had nothing but problems with it since and i'm working diligently to try and get out of this mess. They have threatened to garnish my wages if i didnt pay them. What can i do to get out of this mess? The value is only $2000 and i have $8000 to go with over 100,000 miles. I need help and i want out!!! I cant afford to keep making their pockets fat!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC