arbitrary

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: dennis — new haven Michigan
Rightway auto
dixie waterford, Michigan United States of America

Rightway auto jacki and jason sold me a 3000$ car for 12000$ both back tires blew the day i got it car blew water pump 3 weeks later waterford, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: u have no clue stacie

*Consumer Comment: comment

k where to start anyways jackie at right way sells me a car a 2000 malibu ls i thought cause i was a first time buyer i couldnt see the price of the loan so i get the car i payed 12000.00$ for it and the day i drive it home both my back tires blew out on the side walls and ripped my bumper off ...then 3 to 4 weeks later the water pump blows and then 3months later my power steering pump goes and that same week my altenator went and now that i payed them 10000 already now my car has a blown head gasket and im still paying on the damn thing....

so i go back up there to trade my car back in and get a brand new car well they tryed to sell me a kia rio for 12000 i was like you want me to pay you 12000 for a kia rio that i cant even see... so i try to give them benifit of the doubt so i call my ma while i was in the showroom to send me a picture of a 2009 kia rio.. and that fat ass jason ask me to come here so i do and he scoulds me for calling my mother in his showroom to have her send me a picture of the car and tells me thats f*cking ridicoulous and disrespectful when he has a showroom full of people so obviously i tell him to get f*cked

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rightway-auto/waterford-Michigan-/Rightway-auto-jacki-and-jason-sold-me-a-3000-car-for-12000-both-back-tires-blew-the-day-1043526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rightway auto

u have no clue stacie

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - ()

because d OP is above ur level, guess it is ur week 2 rebutt. lots of garbage coming from u

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I have not a clue what your report is about since you seem to lack the skills of a 3rd grader.  Try taking a grammar class then come back and file a report when you have mastered the English language.