Complaint Review: Rill Time Imaging LLC

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Irina — Frisco Texas United States of America
Rill Time Imaging LLC
P. O. Box 1103, Argyle, TX, 76226 Denton, Texas United States of America

Rill Time Imaging LLC David F Rill Mr. Rill breached his own contract and ows me $3,985.25 since 29th of July 2012 Denton, Texas

David F Rill breached his own contract where he promises to mail a pay check once a month on or around 20th of each month. I never received a July check for work being done in June of this year.

In August I told him that I would have to take him to court, and his answer was: that if I do, he would file bankruptcy and I won't get my mone no matter what. Although he told me before that he signed 2 big contracts with major hospitals in Dallas area.

Please help me. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rill-Time-Imaging-LLC/Denton-Texas-76205/Rill-Time-Imaging-LLC-David-F-Rill-Mr-Rill-breached-his-own-contract-and-ows-me-398525-938402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rill Time Imaging LLC