Complaint Review: Ringgerschmidt German Auto Specialists

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Murray Stein — San Diego California
Ringgerschmidt German Auto Specialists
100 Calle de Francisco Escondido, California USA

Ringgerschmidt German Auto Specialists Dropped of my 2013 S63 AMG 4MATIC for an oil change and got back a 1998 Hyundai Accent!!! Escondido California

On 12/19 at approximately 9AM, I dropped off my 2013 Mercedes Benz S63 AMG 4MATIC at Ringgerschmidt German Auto Specialists. My Service Advisor was Adolph Kleinemeyer. Adolph informed me that the oil change would take about an hour. So I waited for the vehicle in their waiting room.

About 45 minutes later, Adolph summoned me to inform me that the job was complete. I paid for the oil change, and Adolph handed me my keys. I immediately told Adolph that he gave me the wrong keys. He looked surprised and stated "1998 Hyundai Accent, correct?" I responded "no, 2013 Mercedes Benz S63 AMG 4MATIC".

Adolph then looked at the paperwork, and, indeed, the work authorization stated a 1998 Hyundai. I argued with Adolph, stating that there was obviously some kind of trickery. Adolph became incensed and called the police. Based on the phony paperwork, the police sided with Adolph, and informed me to leave the premises with my Hyundai or I would be arrested for attempted theft and creating disturbing the peace.

Never use Ringgerscmidts unless you want to trade your Mercedes for a Hyundai.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ringgerschmidt-German-Auto-Specialists/Escondido-California-92027/Ringgerschmidt-German-Auto-Specialists-Dropped-of-my-2013-S63-AMG-4MATIC-for-an-oil-chang-1108620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ringgerschmidt German Auto Specialists