Complaint Review: Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Peterborough Ontario
Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi
5334 Central Florida Pkwy # 224 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi non delivery of merchandise Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Almost ordered from this company

*Author of original report: Ringo Distributors/ abasleatherjackets.com

On Oct 5th/2007 my wife and I placed an order to abasleatherjackets.com. The payment of 675.00 was recieved via paypal to Linda Manzi. After the six week delivery time I contacted the company to inquire about my order.They did respond and stated that my order was to be looked into and they would give my shipping confirmation.

It is now into the 12th week and I still have no resolution to my problem, the company has never gave me an update on the order or a delivery date. Come to think of it after numourous emails they have given me nothing what so ever except a promise to look into the order. I thought this company was legit since they have a paypal account and are on the Yahoo shopping sight. Any help I could get would be great.

If there is no resolve the least we can accomplish is letting the public be aware.

Phil
Peterborough, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ringo-Distributors-AbasleatherjacketsLinda-Manzi/Orlando-Florida-32821/Ringo-Distributors-AbasleatherjacketsLinda-Manzi-non-delivery-of-merchandise-Orlando-Flo-293187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi

Almost ordered from this company

AUTHOR: Kynisha - (U.S.A.)

I tried to order a leather jacket from them this weekend and tried to pay with credit card. But the e-mail they sent me to confirm my order said I paid with US postal money order, even though I entered all my credit card information. When I contacted them, they said they were having issues and couldn't except a credit card payment, so they suggested I send in a money order or western union wire transfer. I cancelled the order because your experience as well as a few others on here have made me very skeptical. I do hope you get your money back. Get the authorities involved if all else fails.

Ringo Distributors/ abasleatherjackets.com

AUTHOR: Panderson - (Canada)

Well it is now Dec 14/08 and still no jacket. Many emails and promises by Ringo that I have lost count. Oh and by the way don't look to paypal for help as they are just about useless. I have asked for a refund form ringo today about a week after thier last promis. I doubt that the will be any refund comming and I have probably lost my $675.00. I am trying to go through Yahoo shopping since they handle payment through paypal but I'm sure the result will be the same (nil for the loser who was dumb enough to order on line)