Complaint Review: Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi

• Submitted: Thu, January 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: grandma 324 — Lyons Illinois United States of America
Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi

Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi Jacket Barn I ordered a NHL all leather jacket on October 14, 2009. $600.00 was charged to my account. I sent e-mail requesting a status report for the jacket, advised it would ship in January. Internet

I ordered a NHL all leather jacket on October 14, 2009. $600.00 was charged to my account.  On November 18, 2009 I requested the status of my order, they replied that they have not yet received it.  On December 6, 2009 I requested the status of my order, I was advised that it would be ready after January 10, 2010..  On December 18, 2009 I requested the status of my order they replied that it would be ready by the third week in January and they would e-mail me the tracking information.  I have tried e-mailing them approximately 15 to 18 times. They have all been sent back stating that the mailbox was full.  I would like to know if the jacket is going to be sent or should I contact my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ringo-Distributors-AbasleatherjacketsLinda-Manzi/internet/Ringo-Distributors-AbasleatherjacketsLinda-Manzi-Jacket-Barn-I-ordered-a-NHL-all-leather-557822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ringo Distributors, Abasleatherjackets/Linda Manzi