Complaint Review: Ringtraining.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: norcalxfit — Sacramento California United States of America
Ringtraining.com

Ringtraining.com Tyler Charged my credit card, then told me the item was discontinued and out of stock Internet

I ordered gymnastic rings on January 8th.   The following day I received an email stating "I hope you noticed on the website that the item you purchased is out of stock and has been discontinued you can order several alternatives, however we will need your authorization as they cost $20 more."

I replied back via email, that they are authorized to charge my credit card the additional amount and please send the new improved rings.   After one week, I realized that my credit card had only been charged the initial charge and no additional charge had been made.   So, I emailed them again (they have no phone number!) and asked for the new model and authorized the additional charge.   Another week went by, no response, no charge, and obviously no rings.

I have emailed them every day for the last three days, no response.   Now, I sent a message that I will have to take this to my credit card company to get the money refunded.   Completely ridiculous.

First they charge my credit card for an item that is out of stock and discontinued, then they refuse to communicate and let me know the status or how to move this thing along.   All I want are the gymnastic rings!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ringtrainingcom/internet/Ringtrainingcom-Tyler-Charged-my-credit-card-then-told-me-the-item-was-discontinued-and-828304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ringtraining.com