Complaint Review: Riodeels Ebay Store

• Reported By: Tom — Albuquerque New Mexico
Riodeels Ebay Store
Internet USA

http://stores.ebay.com/riodeels Riodeels Internet

I purchased a computer on eBay from Riodeels. He said he built it according to specs and send it back to me a few weeks later. After hooking it up I noticed a bent USB port in the back of the computer. At the time I didn't think too much of it since I had additional USB ports on the computer and some I could add with an adapter. Well, apparently, it must've been a big deal since every time I used a USB port in the front of the computer the computer froze up and stopped working. This seemed to me that the motherboard had a short in it.

The other problems with this computer were numerous blue screens, lots of hangups, and very slow. Requested I send the computer back to him and he would fix the problems since he said to them everything was under warranty. I sent it back to him and he said everything was fixed when I received the computer back to motherboard was not replaced, the bent USB port had a piece of electrical tape over, the front USB ports still shorted out, as still receive lots of blue screens, and all the same problems I received before.

Please do not buy anything from this dealer, Riodeels. I have found him to be very dishonest. I really expected to have a very reliable computer as my previous one was.

At first he boarded my emails, then we connected, and now he's avoiding them once again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riodeels-Ebay-Store/internet/httpstoresebaycomriodeels-Riodeels-Internet-1136738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riodeels Ebay Store