Complaint Review: Ripped muscle x

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Ntor-Ue — Cerro Gordo Illinois
Ripped muscle x
Internet USA

Ripped muscle x Trying to cancel trial over phone? Good luck! Customer support does not pick up! San Diego Internet

I had ordered a trial of ripped muscle x on April 16th, knowing that I had the option to call within 14 days to cancel my trial. Within these 14 days I have tried calling a numerous of times only to be introduced to busy representatives, I was on hold for 30 minutes one time before I hung up.

i can't speak for everyone but some people don't have time in their schedule to wait that long on the line or to hang up and give it another go! Two days have passee from the initiale 14 day period they give you to "call" and cancel, when it find an answer I needed. finally after reaching out to friends and people who have ran across the same problem, not just with this company, we have come up with the conclusion of emailing the company for a termination and Viola! It was cancelled! But too late I was charged $87.63 for a bottle of product I really didn't care for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ripped-muscle-x/internet/Ripped-muscle-x-Trying-to-cancel-trial-over-phone-Good-luck-Customer-support-does-not-p-1143622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ripped muscle x