Complaint Review: Risezone.com

Risezone.com
, Select State/Province USA

Risezone.com Risezone.com McAfee scam donot know

Hi all,

I am a 85 year old lady, I was scam by risezone.com. I was looking for mcafee help but somehow got there number. They charged me $399 by showing me some red error and warning. I came to know that it is a scam. I called my visa card and now I am writting this because no one else be get in this mess again.

There website is www.risezone.co.uk and contact number is 1-888-413-7060 but they dont have any physical address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Risezonecom/Select-StateProvince/Risezonecom-Risezonecom-McAfee-scam-donot-know-1084014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Risezone.com