Complaint Review: Rishi Kumbhar

• Updated: Mon, September 03, 2001

• Reported By: VA
Rishi Kumbhar
Nationwide U.S.A.

Girls Gone WIld Videos ripoff charging my credit card for nothing! *Consumer Suggestion *UPDATE

*0: located in sylmar california but there is no known business phone number or company in that town

*0: I have been affected by the GGW Ripoff.....

I am shocked What can I say..!!!

I had earlier ordered a video and i did receive the video and i am still keeping on getting the same videos and they are still charging my credit card without my concern or knowledge.. I had ordered for only one video and that's it. Now i am keeping on getting this videos and they are keeping on charging my account i have just found out that they charged me almost 200$ to 6 videos and out of which I have only received 4 video's... This has to be stopped and we should get all our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rishi-Kumbhar/nationwide/Girls-Gone-WIld-Videos-ripoff-charging-my-credit-card-for-nothing-Consumer-Suggestion--6291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rishi Kumbhar

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

they claim that the company is located in sylmar california but there is no known business phone number or company in that town . they will continue to send you video's that are not requested and charge your credit card without your ok or knowledge .. this should be against the law to use your credit
card without your approval

thanks
liz & fred

#2 0

I have been affected by the GGW Ripoff.....

AUTHOR: - ()

I have been affected by the GGW Ripoff.....

Here is why and here is what you do about it.

This small box is at the bottom of the screen when you order the $9.99

2-disk set

Here is how to fix it Q: How do I reach customer service if I have a problem with my order or just a concern in general?

A: You may call (323) 965-8710 or send a written correspondence to: MRA Video, P.O. Box 150, Hollywood, CA 90078

Here is a name and operator I.D. Carlos ID#025

Tell them you would like to cancel the account. You will receive one or more videos a month until you cancel, to get a refund you must return the videos or DVD's.

Good luck!