Complaint Review: Rising star life/ Nissim Khalifi

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: RON — HOLLYWOOD Florida United States of America
Rising star life/ Nissim Khalifi
5862 siena ln, Hollywood FL 33021 HOLLYWOOD, Florida United States of America

Rising star life/ Nissim Khalifi nathan khalifi BEWARE, NOT ETHICAL AND RACIST HOLLYWOOD, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am sorry for posting this report.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False & Stupid

This is a very deceptive individual, He gives a false name when he goes out to sale insurance his real name is Nisim Khalifi, he will try and get you with his B.S ... he has no highschool diploma. He does not tell the clients they are getting graded insurance policies. and he lies about the premiums, he does not ask any of the medical questions or he will say to the clients " just tell them no on this question once you get accepted you are in and it does not matter"

be very careful !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rising-star-life-Nissim-Khalifi/HOLLYWOOD-Florida-33021/Rising-star-life-Nissim-Khalifi-nathan-khalifi-BEWARE-NOT-ETHICAL-AND-RACIST-HOLLYWOOD-988716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rising star life/ Nissim Khalifi

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am sorry for posting this report.

AUTHOR: RON - (United States of America)

My name is Ron. I would like to apologize to nisim for posting this negative comment on him. I am an ex employer of his. I felt like things didn't finish off the wright way. Instead of talking to Nisim about it i then went and posted these stupid comments about him. Nisim is actually not a racist at all and far from it. He's primary clients are the African Americans. I will also add tht he uses the name Nathan as a nick name.Oh and by the way he does have a high school diploma, i should no better than anyone that in order to get an insurance license you must have a high school diploma. Again sorry Nisim for offending you and i wish ripoff would allow me to remove this report. Sorry

Ron

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False & Stupid

AUTHOR: nate - (United States of America)

Funny how whoever posted this really dosent like my competition. So instead of posting his name, He then posts the name of my employer. Also what is also funny is 99% of my clients are african american,
not one of them posted a complain about me, You are probably a racist yourself and jealous from me as i can work with the African American community.I will make your life easier if you want identity who you are and i will allow you to go back and post a comment that you made a mistake. If not i will file a lawsuit against you. I am opening an investigation with ripoff report on you. I have lots of information about you. you're Not very smart, at least not coping my name from my Facebook page, and coping my picture. Then you visited my web site. I will file a court order to get your name from ripoff report and will have your name or i will get your ip address. Then i will take you to court, I will also report you to the department of insurance as i know you are an insurance agent. like i said people make mistakes, if you want to finish this off let's do it the nice way. And don't lie, Don't be afraid of competition.