Complaint Review: Risinger Bros.Transfer

• Reported By: 111B Conastoga rd — 08759 New Jersey
Risinger Bros.Transfer
Internet USA

Risinger Bros.Transfer Trucking company steals fuel surcharges Morton Illinois

Drivers Beware,I was leased ontp Risnger Bros, Transfer out of Morton,Il in 2012.I leased 1 of their trucks..1st mistake,2nd whenever I had gotten a settlement they would show linehaul revenue,Fuel surcharge and extras.

I asked why I wasn`t getting a fuel surcharge on every load like stated in the contract and i was told to shut my mouth If I wanted to keep leasing their truck,I spoke up again and decided to challange them and they terminated my contract.

They claim to be A Christian based company,They are the biggest crooks of the midwest,I`d like to find other and former lease operators and file a class action suit against them for theft of the fuel surcharges.

Anyone can contact me at the following email

(((REDACTED))) @Gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Risinger-BrosTransfer/internet/Risinger-BrosTransfer-Trucking-company-steals-fuel-surcharges-Morton-Illinois-1056821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Risinger Bros.Transfer