• Report: #206290

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:Kahului Hawaii
Risk Reactor
21544 Newland St Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Risk Reactor ripoff overcharged shipped lower class rude Huntington Beach California

Our park, located in Hawaii, is in the process of utilizing UV ink for readmission, security, etc. I purchased items through Risk Reactor. I chose my items and since UPS Ground is not available, went ahead and paid for UPS 3 Day at a charge of $31.56.

Long story short, the item arrived over a week later and had been sent USPS Priority. The worst was that the box had a printed label showing that shipping came to $7.95. When I contacted the company, I was given an excuse about how they have to stand in line, show ID, fill out 3 forms and other BS. As a person who ships USPS Priority on a regular basis I pointed out that they were not telling the truth. The filling out of 3 forms would be international and being ID'd...never had that happen to me before, even on international shipments. Last I checked, and both the USPS and UPS will verify, Hawaii is a US state, in fact USPS charges the same ot ship to Hawaii as they do coast to coast on the mainland. In fact USPS even allows you to print from your own house, and drop it in your mailbox without ID.

There excuse was petty and I feel the extra $24 I was charged should be refunded. They could have even shipped it USPS Express Overnight for the same price. The fact they chose a slower method without contacting me, and then lied and were rude about it leads me to believe it was an intentional overcharge.

Sean
Kahului, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Risk-Reactor/Huntington-Beach-California-92646/Risk-Reactor-ripoff-overcharged-shipped-lower-class-rude-Huntington-Beach-California-206290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Risk Reactor