Complaint Review: Risk Reactor

• Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: dontripmeoff — Sacramento California United States of America
Risk Reactor
2676 South Grand Avenue Santa Ana, California United States of America

Risk Reactor Walter Carter / Horrible company with zero morals or ethics / Santa Ana, California

I placed a rather large order ($600+) with this company, on a whim because their website looks horrible and I should have known better, and received 1/4th of the products in the order. As soon as I notified the company, a representative named Walter, off the bat was rude and unhelpful. He stated that I need to show proof, and that he never sends partial orders. He was very ego-centric and would not budge or help me at all. I told him that I could take pictures of what he sent me, and he told me that I could have just taken a picture of some of the stuff to make it look like I didn't get everything. I then told him if he was not going to help me receive the rest of my order or my money back, I would have to go to the Better Business Bureau or to my credit card company, and he told me I am threatening him, and he was going to notify the Police. He then emailed me stating our convo was forwarded to the Santa Ana Police. Very weird. The receptionist (Julie or Judie) was extremely rude and rarely ever answered the phone. This experience has been a NIGHTMARE. This Walter character is extremely shady, and this company should be implicated and closed down. How does anyone do business like this nowadays?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Risk-Reactor/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Risk-Reactor-Walter-Carter-Horrible-company-with-zero-morals-or-ethics-Santa-Ana-Cali-711071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Risk Reactor