Complaint Review: Rite-A-Way Services

• Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: Abe — san diego California United States of America
Rite-A-Way Services
9380 Activity Rd # D San Diego, California United States of America
  • Phone: (800) 974-7379 ?
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Rite-A-Way Services They made our whole toilet so dirty and rusty that now we need to replace the whole toilet San Diego, California

They came to fix the toilet because of the leakage, not even they did that so poorly and at the end our toilet flush tank was not even level but worse than that, they put so much rusted metals and bad and dirty rubbers in the toilet bowl and not even flushed it after that and all those messes went to the surface of the toilet bowl and whatever we did to clean those up with all different chemicals we couldn't do it and now our toilet bowl is so dirty and rusted and they don't accept it and asking me for the picture of the toilet bowl from before their service, so please someone tell me, do you guys keep your toilet bowl picture with you in your record files that I am supposed to have?

Anyway, long story short, they just simply denied everything and didn't accept it at all and now I need to pay multiple times of the money that I paid to them to hire another company to come and replace the whole toilet at my own cost, so if anyone wants to hire them for any repairs just watch out, you may end up paying many times more latter to just make their mess and mistakes fixed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rite-A-Way-Services/San-Diego-California-92126/Rite-A-Way-Services-They-made-our-whole-toilet-so-dirty-and-rusty-that-now-we-need-to-rep-851542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rite-A-Way Services