Complaint Review: Rite-A-Way Services

• Reported By: Claudia Bennett — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Rite-A-Way Services
640 South Perry Lane Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Rite-A-Way Services Overpriced, dishonest, rude Tempe, Arizona

This company is probably already out of business but if they are not, they should be. The sewer line in a rental house I owned got clogged and the home maintenance company (AHS) sent out a serviceman by the name of Daniel. He used a snake for a little while and determined that my sewer line was broken and either needed to be spot repaired or completely replaced. He quoted $3000 for a spot repair and $6300 for a complete replacement. When I told him I did not have that kind of money he said; "how much can you afford". I told him to pack up and get off of my property. He was furious and took his rudeness out on my tenant.

I called a general contractor friend of mine who went to Home Depot, rented a snake and proceeded to clean out dozens of tampons that the two female tenants had been flushing down the toilets. He had it cleaned out in about an hour, told the ladies not to flush the tampons anymore and my problem was solved.

A short time later Southwest gas was replacing the gas lines in the neighborhood and during the process of identifying each homes sewer lines, they ran a camera down every customers line. They had me come out and watch the process and sure enough, the sewer line was completely clear and healthy.

When I called the home maintenance company that sent this crook to my house, even they were horrified at the price he quoted. They said it was at least 3 times the going rate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rite-A-Way-Services/Tempe-Arizona-85287/Rite-A-Way-Services-Overpriced-dishonest-rude-Tempe-Arizona-974387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rite-A-Way Services