Complaint Review: Rite-Aid Pharmacy

• Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: frank — lewiston Maine United States of America
Rite-Aid Pharmacy
315 Main street Lewiston, maine lewiston, Maine United States of America

Rite-Aid Pharmacy pharmacy lies by hours when prescription done lewiston, Maine

*Author of original report: district manager called promptly and corrected the problem

Around 10 am, I called Rite Aid on Main street in lewiston to refill a prescription.  They told me it would be ready in 2 hours.

I went around 3:30 pm to pick up my pills, and they still weren't done.  I tried to tell  Brad, the pharmacist, that they told me they'd be ready in 2 hours and i had a cab waiting for me.  Before i could finish what i said, he VERY RUDELY cut me off and said "You are just gonna have to wait".

It took a good 15 minutes to get it filled, and a $3.50 taxi ride ended up costing me $11.  Worse than that, if I didn't have the eleven dollars, i would've had to walk three miles in the snow with crocks on my feet.

I will NEVER go to rite aid again, not even to buy a piece of bubble gum.

I've contacted Patti, the president's executive secretary about this problem, and she said she will have the district manager  call me, so i'm still waiting, but I am still soured on Rite Aid

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rite-Aid-Pharmacy/lewiston-Maine-04240/Rite-Aid-Pharmacy-pharmacy-lies-by-hours-when-prescription-done-lewiston-Maine-557204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rite-Aid Pharmacy

district manager called promptly and corrected the problem

AUTHOR: frank - (United States of America)

I must  say that I was quite impressed by the District Manager, Steve Tibeau, he very promptly called me and was quite understanding.  Because of the expensive cab ride, he is sending a gift certificate for $25, which is $13 more than what I paid for the taxi, I think that is very nice and generous of him.  The problem was resolved very much to my satisfaction.  It's only fair that I write this, as they really went out of their way to correct the problem.