Shakespeare

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: You are the weakest link-GOODBYE — San Diego California
Rite Aid
427 C Street San Diego, California USA

Rite Aid Accusing of shoplifting, loss prevention person is moron, HATE crime San Diego California

Yesterday 07-02-2013 I went to the Rite Aid store I usually goto on Robinson Avenue, in the Hillcrest section of San Diego, CA to buy a cream that I use to wash my face with and shave with due to sensitive skin. While at the Rite Aid that I am always shopping and love the staff I by mistake bought the cream instead of the cleanser. I realized that when I got home. Today I decided that while I had to go downtown I would stop at the Rite Aid # 05643 at 427 C Street, San Diego, CA 92101 to exchange the product. I went shopping and bought deodorant, soda, candy and went to the register where "Jose" was working. I told him that I wanted to do an exchange then buy the other items. Everything was fine until a guy who came to my left dressed in plain cloths told me that he and another employee saw me take an item off the shelf and place it in the bag I had the product I was returning in. [continued below]....
..... I told him I was exchanging it because I bought the wrong one the day before at a different store. I told him that the price was the same and what was the problem. He told me I was stealing. He asked the cashier who did CONFIRM i was making an even exchange and that I was buying more items. The "loss prevention" person pursued an altercation with me at the registers in front of all the other customers in line and other store employees stating I was "trying to steal". He did not even look at the receipts to see what I was doing. There where 2 Transit police officers who witnessed the ordeal and were stunned that I was being confronted like this. I told the loss prevention guy to do his job better and then he called me "a fu**ing fagg*t" and I told him he was committing a crime and just kept telling people that I was lucky that I did not get arrested for stealing. I told him to "f**k off" and then he said "f**k off f*g". DO NOT EVER SHOP AT THIS RITE AID EVER AGAIN LOCATED AT 427 C STREET, SAN DIEGO, PHONE # 619-233-1666

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rite-Aid/San-Diego-California-92101/Rite-Aid-Accusing-of-shoplifting-loss-prevention-person-is-moron-HATE-crime-San-Diego-C-1064338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rite Aid