Complaint Review: Rite aid Lewiston ME Brad Sawyer

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: postoperative care — lewiston Maine
Rite aid Lewiston ME Brad Sawyer
315 Main street lewiston lewiston, Maine USA

Rite aid Lewiston ME incompetent worker Brad Sawyer Rite aid Lewiston ME incompetent worker Brad Sawyer lewiston Maine

*Author of original report: I'm sorry you feel that way.

*Author of original report: It is the law

*General Comment: Its the Law...

Rite aid Lewiston Maine has incompetent manager. Brad Sawyer studied at Massachusetts college pharmacy and heath science's. Brad now works at rite aid in Lewiston. I have had a few heath issues, I was at the er on June 23 and had surgery on the 24. Brad would not let me pick up my prescriptions because I was a day early for my insurance to cover it. I offered to pay cash which is legal and acceptable. Brad told me if I push the issue he would call my doctor and have the prescription destroyed. Brad also told me I was playing system. All this right after I had surgery with out the medicine I needed. If anyone else has had issues with Brads power tripping incompetent attitude please feel free to call his manager at 207 859-9336.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rite-aid-Lewiston-ME-Brad-Sawyer/lewiston-Maine-04240/Rite-aid-Lewiston-ME-incompetent-worker-Brad-Sawyer-Rite-aid-Lewiston-ME-incompetent-w-1061670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rite aid Lewiston ME Brad Sawyer

I'm sorry you feel that way.

AUTHOR: postoperative care - ()

Everyone knows it was not his call to make.Hopfully they will shop at walgreens now. Both my doctor and insurance company said I could pay cash one day early where I had surgery. You seem to need help with your drug issues.There is a 24 hour line that can help you 1800-447-9081 get well soon. I wish you the best. If you want to change the world start with your self.

It is the law

AUTHOR: postoperative care - ()

A pharmacist does have to follow the law.Look it up.Professionals do not threaten
costomers or yell at them. I never said a thing about pain meds.If it was your grandmother you may feel different. Everyone deserves the same treatment.He is a pharmacist not a doctor. Nice insults btw you really proved your self.Way to go.

#3 General Comment

Its the Law...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Sorry but even pharmacist have to follow the Law when dealing with meds. Especially pain meds, which is what your bitching about. Guess what, if he gave you your perscription early he could have been fired. YOU ARE NOT WORTH HIS JOB!!! No matter how much pain you are in. Pop some Advil and try and wait it out.

Sounds to me like youre just mad you didnt get your fix..