Complaint Review: Rite way auto transport

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — United States of America
Rite way auto transport
2929 N. University Drive, Suite 210, Coral Springs Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Rite way auto transport TAKING THEM TO COURT Coral Springs, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is written by a competitor FAKE REVIEW

TAKING THEM TO COURT

Rite way is a scam. First, they have ghost locations all over the US and use
fake addresses. I found this out because they told me they were local and I
decided to go see them to get my money back. Not only did they keep my money but
to my surprise there was no office here. I contact some of their previous
customers who also had bad experiences with them and we are planning to take
legal action against them for fraud and false advertisement. One of them told me
that they even give themselves fake reviews. I will keep everyone updated once
we get rid of these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rite-way-auto-transport/Coral-Springs-Florida-/Rite-way-auto-transport-TAKING-THEM-TO-COURT-Coral-Springs-Florida-983532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rite way auto transport

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is written by a competitor FAKE REVIEW

AUTHOR: Rite Way Auto Transport - ()

This is actually COMICAL.  I am the Owner of Rite Way Auto Transport and i am here to say that this review is 100% false and was obviously written by a competitor.  Rite Way Auto Transport's corporate office is located at 7504 Wiles Road Coral Springs FL 33067.  We have an 8,500 sqft building with our name on it.  You can take a live tour of our office on google maps....  We are the furthest thing from a "scam" and anyone who has done business with us is well aware.  We also have 14 other locations across the country and i personally pay the rent on every single one of them.  When a company is the size of Rite Way and does the volume of business we do...it is inevidable that our competitors or "so called competitors" will find websites such as this one and try to tarnish our name.  This kind of stuff happens to just about any company on earth that does a decent amount of business these days.  This person did not put a reservation number...a name...a route...NOTHING real.  My name is Jeff Lassen and you can reach me ANY time you would like at nine five 4 six 88 4 zero zero one.  Rite Way Auto Transport was built on nothing more than excellent customer service and offering customers reservations with ZERO dollars out of pocket.  Anyone who has a question or concern feel free to call me.  Anyone looking for a quote to move a vehcile, please visit RiteWayAutoTransport dot com.

Jeff Lassen