• Report: #219415

Complaint Review: Ritebuys, 1 Stop Camera, Inoax, Fotoconnection, Ephotoclub, Thewizstore, One Stop Camera

• Submitted: Tue, November 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 07, 2006

• Reported By:Mission Viejo California
Ritebuys.com , New York U.S.A.

Ritebuys, 1 Stop Camera, Inoax, Fotoconnection, Ephotoclub, Thewizstore, One Stop Camera RiteBuys and aliases rip-offs. these guys burn everyone. Dirty company(s) Liars, cheats, scam artists Brooklyn New York

I should have checked the company rating and read other customers review. I always do that. I guess I forgot to this time.

I was going to report them to Pricegrabber.com, which is where I found ritebuys and placed my order through them. When I went to the sight and looked up the merchant I found this note: (Product listings for this Merchant have been removed by PriceGrabber). Good for them!

I have never been treated so badly by a customer service rep in my life. After waiting on hold for quite a while and being transferred to 5 different people without explanation, I was connected to customer service. He said his name was George. I have no idea if that is his name or not. When he picked up the phone he didn't say his name. And when I asked him his name, he had to think about it for a while. I called to inquire about a camera I ordered and that UPS lost. I asked if they could ship me a replacement. He asked why. I said because I never received it. His response was "AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!" I said I'm not blaming anyone, and it's obvious whose fault it is. From then on every time I tried to talk he would talk over me. He said "I'm sorry if the truth hurts you" and a lot of other things that didn't really make any sense. He said "next time I will lie to you if you can't handle the truth". I told him I don't know how he ever got into customer service with that kind of attitude. And he said "I got in because of people like you!" That didn't really make any sense either. I told him there was no reason for him to attack me like this. I said "Other companies would not treat me like this". His response was "You're not talking to other companies, You're talking to this one" In light of this conversation I told him to just cancel my order. He said "We get to charge you a restocking fee if you cancel" Isaid "Even if I never received anything from you?" His response was "AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?" And then he said something else inaudible to me and hung up on me. I called back because I wanted to talk to his supervisor, but after being on hold for a while just I gave up.

George
Mission Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ritebuys-1-Stop-Camera-Inoax-Fotoconnection-Ephotoclub-Thewizstore-One-Stop-Camera/New-York/Ritebuys-1-Stop-Camera-Inoax-Fotoconnection-Ephotoclub-Thewizstore-One-Stop-Camera-R-219415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ritebuys, 1 Stop Camera, Inoax, Fotoconnection, Ephotoclub, Thewizstore, One Stop Camera