meat

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:LaGrange Park Illinois
Riteway Automotive Credit
North Ave Villa Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Riteway Automotive Credit They sold me a $2,000 car for $7,000 and it was suppose to help build my credit. Come to find out they haven't been reporting to the credit bureaus and now I have to start all over from scratch. Thanks Alot Riteway. Villa Park Illinois

I bought a car from riteway automotive in Nov,2007, hopeing it will help me build credit. I also found out the car is only worth$2,00 and they sold it o me for $7,00.The salesman told me to keep the car for a year and then I'll be eligible for a trade in. So when it made it year I contacted them to see if I can get a new car.

He told me I would have to bring in more money for an even trade. Then thats when I begin to look other places. I tried a few other dealships and they couldn't find the finance company no where on my credit report, which means they haven;t been reporting it, so now I have to start all over from scratch, its like I never had a car. They also get you with the passtime devices as well, because they tell you thats whats building your credit, but in actuality its not doing a thing.

Im really pissed off at them for false advertisement because its all one big scham, just to get a sell. They really suck. I wouldn't advise anyone to go into this place not even if your desperate like I was. But it was a valuable lesson to be learned. Which is you can't trust every car lot.

Latonya
LaGrange Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riteway-Automotive-Credit/Villa-Park-Illinois/Riteway-Automotive-Credit-They-sold-me-a-2000-car-for-7000-and-it-was-suppose-to-help-408802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riteway Automotive Credit