Complaint Review: Ritual Addictions

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Redemption — Watertown South Dakota United States of America
Ritual Addictions
10 East Kemp Avenue Watertown, SD 57201 Watertown, South Dakota United States of America

Ritual Addictions Paulie turned my meaningful, life motto into one big regret. He turned art into a dissaster. Watertown, South Dakota

I heard good things about their work, so i decided to get one of the most meaningful tattoos I'd ever get at their business. I had drawn up the tattoo i had wanted as just a sketch and i asked him to do some revisions, revisions i had described to him. I made my appointment for 12:00pm.

I showed up and sat outside for over 3 hours waiting for him to arrive. When he finally did, he completely forgot about my appointment and didnt even know what i was getting done. I didnt think much so i reminded him and he started to set up. He put the outline on, didnt let me look in the mirror and started to work. It took 15 minutes to finish my tattoo. I thought that was weird, along with the fact that i was in outragious pain and bleeding. I have been through the tattoo process before and never felt that pain, never bled, and i sat a lot longer then 15 minutes. When he was done he wrapped me up and set me out the door without looking at what had just been permenently inked to my body. I got home, looked in the mirror and started to cry for what he had tattoo'd on my body was just the rough draft with no revisions and no professional touch what-so-ever. My tattoo is big, black, hard to read and crooked. It looks like i went to some random guys house and got tatted with a home-made gun. I was, and still am very dissapointed. This tattoo was my life motto and now, its nothing but a huge regret.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ritual-Addictions/Watertown-South-Dakota-57201/Ritual-Addictions-Paulie-turned-my-meaningful-life-motto-into-one-big-regret-He-turned-874986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ritual Addictions