Complaint Review: Ritz Carlton

• Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: Joshua — panama city beach Florida United States of America
Ritz Carlton
181 n.e. peachtree st atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Ritz Carlton Did not pay me after installing wallcovering for hotel atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: the wallcovering installer

*Author of original report: the wallcovering installer

I ,Joshua Stewart was asked to travel to atlanta ga. to install an average vinyl wallcovering for an average price in their business center.I accepted.Upon arriving at the hotel I relized the wallcovering was a fabric which is worth twice the price. I agreed to continue the install.I completed the work , it was accepted and I was allowed to leave expecting payment within 2 weeks.30 days later I find the ritz carlton hotel has had the wallcovering manufacturer send over a representative to inspect the wallcovering 3 separate occasions.The first two times the rep said the wallcovering was defective.The third time the rep said the install was defective.Now that the hotel has received the answer they were looking for they have decided to only pay 50% of the invoice.I have paid for my gas, time ,and housing to install their wallcovering for no pay at this point.Just another case of big business stepping on the little man because they can.Thank You for your attention to this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ritz-Carlton/atlanta-Georgia-30303/Ritz-Carlton-Did-not-pay-me-after-installing-wallcovering-for-hotel-atlanta-Georgia-859417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ritz Carlton

the wallcovering installer

AUTHOR: Joshua - (United States of America)

I have been paid in full .

the wallcovering installer

AUTHOR: Joshua - (United States of America)

I received numerous phone calls within 24 hrs. of the post.I have to say that I am pleased with the quick response.I have been assured full payment two days from today.Thank You.