Complaint Review: Ritz.com

• Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:springfield Virginia
ritz.com Internet U.S.A.

Ritz.com sales scam Internet

I found a camera package on ritz.com 2 weeks before christmas at a price $100 below any other site. I bought it and received a notice the same day that it had already been shipped.. on a Sunday no less. I went on their tracking site just 2 days later and got the indication that it was at a depot near my home with expected delivery in another 2 days. Several days passed and no camera. I checked the site again and got a strange message that the camera had been returned to ritz with no explaination.

when I called the useless customer service guy would only say that he was sorry for the confusion but if I still wanted the camera I could get it at the current price that was now $100 higher than when I orderred. no discussion, no recourse.. that was it. I bought the camera at Amazon.

springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ritzcom/internet/Ritzcom-sales-scam-Internet-416995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ritz.com