Complaint Review: River City Property Management

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: The latest Victim — Spokane Washington
River City Property Management
Spokane, Washington USA

River City Property Management Kathy Nicholls Took my entire deposit for B/S Charges Spokane Washington

I rented from Kathy a SFR. She seemed nice enough. I did not see the property when she did the onsite inspection prior to rent. My ex wife did that. Fast forward to after my divorce (two months before the lease was up)... I lost my job, got divorced and had to move. Told Kathy this, she put a sign out, showed it to one couple, and rented it (easy house to rent). Come move out time she was supposed to show up my last day in town ( I was moving out of state) but didn't. So I cleaned up the place better than it was when I took posession, left the keys at her office (its a PO Box) and left. Needless to say, I got a bill instead of a refund. NO DAMAGE. She cited me for uncleanliness ( I didn't wipe the tops of the floor molding, dirty window TRACKS (not windows), improper raking of leaves, etc. ) Wouldnt discuss it at all. Threatened to sue me if I posted this. NOT a nice person at all. Honestly, that house was in better condition than when I got it but she found so many little things wromg with it that my ex didnt write down that it is virtually impossible to get 100% of your deposit back. She knew she had me over a barrell since I moved to another state and I lost it all. DO NOT RENT FROM HER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/River-City-Property-Management/Spokane-Washington/River-City-Property-Management-Kathy-Nicholls-Took-my-entire-deposit-for-BS-Charges-Spok-1123476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on River City Property Management