Complaint Review: River City Technology Group

• Submitted: Fri, April 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:Ellisville Missouri
River City Technology Group
1000 Mid Rivers Mall Drive St. Peters, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 636-936-1500
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

River City Technology Group Slander, Violation of Federal Credit Laws, Web Domain Identity Theft, Producing False Documents St. Peters Missouri

I Hired River City Technology Group to revamp my website to make it more businesslike. Change existing website abuildabasket.com to reside at buildabasketstl.com the domain River City Technology secured for me and I paid for. Site to be hosted where it already was.
Website was never completed. This would have included my web verbage, the meat of my website, not just pictures.
I complained regularly that no one could find me on the web unless they typed in my web address.
Nothing changed in a year. I asked that the site be turned over to me so I could take control and make updates. Daryl agreed to that and walked me through getting a temporary GoDaddy account to dump the site information in, which I assumed he had done. What I found out from GoDaddy was that Daryl Andershock had purchased my domain name in his personal name and that I was not the administrator. So I could'nt do anything or make changes.
Daryl directed my website to a parked page on GoDaddy with active Gift Basket websites, but a dead end for my company. I had customers call and ask if I had merged or had gone out of business.
On February 11th 2009 I found that he had posted on my homepage;
This site has been temporarily disabled due to non-payment. Please contact accounts payable to reinstate this service.
Of course I did not owe anything to River City and never recieved a bill in 3 years. According to my Attorneys this is clearly libelous and in violation of federal credit laws.
People are still finding the Error message that Daryl Andershock of River City Technology Group posted on the homepage of my website.

Ellisville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/River-City-Technology-Group/St-Peters-Missouri-63376/River-City-Technology-Group-Slander-Violation-of-Federal-Credit-Laws-Web-Domain-Identity-442526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on River City Technology Group