Complaint Review: Rivergrove Apartments

• Reported By: Applicant for residence — Memphis Tennessee
Rivergrove Apartments
4000 Rio Lobo Drive Memphis, Tennessee USA

Rivergrove Apartments Weekday Apartment Manager Memphis Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: Yes. Memphis is backwards.

The apartment manager on site 5/7/2013 is very rude- she would not even attempt to explain the reason for rejecting an application.  The applicant came in Saturday and was treated fine, she paid the application fee and was told that she could comeback in with the income verification, as of 5/7/2013 she was rudely told she was rejected, when her employer called and notified the manager on staff 5/7/13 that no income verification form had been faxed over , and that the applicant would bring in her check stubs today, she was arrogantly ignored and told that the decision had been made with no consideration to the fact that the application had not been thoroughly processed.

It seems as if this apartment community takes application fees of $49.00 without even processing the application thoroughly-- I will never recommend these apartments and will warn anyone I know not to waste their money applying, only to be treated in a rude and unfair manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rivergrove-Apartments/Memphis-Tennessee-38128/Rivergrove-Apartments-Weekday-Apartment-Manager-Memphis-Tennessee-1049081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rivergrove Apartments

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Yes. Memphis is backwards.

AUTHOR: Jane - ()

I moved to Memphis a few years ago and lived there for about two years before I moved. There was nothing but crime and poverty and corruption. That's it. You had the very rich and the very poor. Very few were middle class and those that were seemed to be a paycheck away from struggling.

However, I tried to rent an apartment and had just moved from atlanta. I had a good job and good credit, no criminal record and good credit. I was denied. No explaination given. It's been so long I can't even remember the place I tried to rent from. However right after I was denied I was approved for a mortgage loan in Collierville so instead of renting the apartment in memphis I moved right into my home. I soon recieved a promotion and took a job out of state even though I still have my home in Collierville.

But yes. No reason was given to me either. it turned out to be for the best. My suggestion is to leave Memphis. The white folks are too racist there and the blacks are all very ignorant. Most of them.