Complaint Review: Riverhead AutoMall

• Reported By: Nadine — Mastic Beach New York United States of America
Riverhead AutoMall
1800 Old Country Road Riverhead, New York United States of America

Riverhead AutoMall Ripoff Liars Thieves Cheats Riverhead, New York

Went in to look at new cars and trade in my 2009 cadillac. Was fast talked into taking a car home that night so the dealership could enter the car for sales for that month. They gave me the car with dealer plates, and the shipping plastics still in the doors, no mats, no new car prep at all, no antenna, no registration, and no gas. The driver door lock didnt work either, I couldnt lock my new car. I was told I had 72 hours to give them the lien release on my trade in. I gave it to them with in 48 hours. The one and only original. They had told me if they didnt get the release within 72 hours they would keep my $1600.00 rebate until they did. so 2 days later I delivered the lien release,TROY the salesman made copies. I made an appointment to have the car prepped for delivery like they normally do. I went back for this service, was made to wait 3 hours before they ever took my car in, finally prepped the car, fixed the door (which still doesnt work properly) and refused to give me the gas I was promised. Then TROY the salesman told me he lost the original lien release and the copy and unless I got him another ORIGINAL (theres only 1 original) they would keep my $1600.00 rebate. Are they allowed to hold my rebate hostage for their ineptness? I am at my wits end and really need some help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverhead-AutoMall/Riverhead-New-York-11901/Riverhead-AutoMall-Ripoff-Liars-Thieves-Cheats-Riverhead-New-York-1005987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverhead AutoMall