Complaint Review: Rivers Edge R.V. Park Sparks Nevada

• Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Violated — Manteca California United States of America
Rivers Edge R.V. Park Sparks Nevada
1405 South Rock Blvd. Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Rivers Edge R.V. Park Sparks Nevada The manager had my sons car towed away while he came to help my wife work at the rib cook off. We were staying there for a week. No where in the rules did it say violaters will be towed & it cost us Sparks, Nevada

We were guest at the R.V. park, the second time within a month. We left for the day & my son had parked partially in the site next to us. There are no lines determining each site at our location, also there were several empty sites around us. We didn't receive any notice, warning etc. We came back from the evening & his car had been towed costing us $ 278.00. This was more than our weeks stay & the manager didn't care one bit. All he could say is that we broke the rules & he had that site reserved & had to move the car even though there were several vacant sites all around us & on our last stay there, they gave us a letter saying they no longer reserve particular sites. No where in the hand out did it say you would be towed, only not to park in a site in case it was reserved. This happened in the middle of the weekend of a event that started on Wednesday & we know nobody was going to stay in that site because all the others around remained empty. He told me the site was reserved & that I didn't have no way to prove that it wasn't even though they don't reserve sites anymore. He said we broke the rules & we paid for it & that he wasn't about to pay for our mistake. I am a international building inspector & asked the manger to walk the park with me so I could show him all the other so called rule breakers & many violations I seen & my wife took pictures of. He refused & rudely told me our conversation was over & that he was done talking to me. I told him I wasn't done talking about it & his help said out loud they need to call the police. I didn't raise my voice, use bad language or anything yet he asked me if I was threatening him. I told him I was trying to have a conversation & resolve a problem that cost us a great deal of money we didn't have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rivers-Edge-RV-Park-Sparks-Nevada/Sparks-Nevada-89431/Rivers-Edge-RV-Park-Sparks-Nevada-The-manager-had-my-sons-car-towed-away-while-he-came-640301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rivers Edge R.V. Park Sparks Nevada