Complaint Review: Riverside Animal Hospital

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: angrYusEr22 — BOCA RATON Florida United States of America
Riverside Animal Hospital
8008 Wiles Road Coral Springs, FL 33067 Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Riverside Animal Hospital Has terrible customer service and is a rip off Coral Springs, Florida

*Consumer Comment: RIVERSIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL SUCKS!

My wife took our dog to see Dr. Costas Not only was the whole staff rude the doctor was especially rude. They did nothing for my pet and overcharged me for no service provided .This was a complete waste of time and money i have never been so disrespected in my entire life. Save your money and go to a place that cares!!

this place is a scam, rip of, terrible customer service

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverside-Animal-Hospital/Coral-Springs-Florida-/Riverside-Animal-Hospital-Has-terrible-customer-service-and-is-a-rip-off-Coral-Springs-F-962633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverside Animal Hospital

RIVERSIDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL SUCKS!

AUTHOR: XavierTyme - ()

I've been going to Christmas parties for almost a decade and running into the owner (mutual friends of a close friend) but never stepped foot into the animal hospital. Well, when my dog wasn't feeling well and I headed over to their office. I can't tell you how horrific of an experience we had. We thought our dog had hook worms or possibly a mild case of parvo. Our dogs get their shots regularly and are older dogs and from experience I've come to know that you may see a mid aged dog get a little up and down for a day or two and thats it. Well we were concerned so we flew over thinking this was the moment we were going to get some relief because our little dog wasn't feeling better for over a week. After arriving at Riverside Animal Hospital we immediately handed over some stool and had them examine it for $50.00 to see if hook worm was the issue. It was the quickest and easiest test and we had the ammo to get it done immediately. The lady at the counter looks up as were waiting thinking were going to get some type of conversation maybe the doctor to come out and say his two or three good words and suggest making an appointment. NOPE, just a not worms from the receptionist and that was it. We waited thinking something else is bound to happen maybe some small talk from the Tech or something right. Meanwhile we're in shambles waiting and waiting. They coulnd't give a hoot it was like going to walmart in the check out line. My fiance started crying just holding "chubby" our dog, waiting to see whats going to happen with the doc at the same time worried. Well, no doc comes, ladies at the counter we get their attention, I point out my girlfriend is in tears and worried about the dog what should we do? Please help. I started getting louder and my tone asking for some type of attnetion and information on the results, it was like 10 mins - 50bucks????

You'd think I could get a kiss before I get screwed right? No no, they just all looked up at us looked back down and started with their work. We asked if their was anything else going to happen. The lady behind the counter says, NO. You need to make an appointment and explained how much they charge. I wanted to gag her with the 50 dollars in my hand which at that point I didn't hand over yet. Instead my girlfriend baling now, throws it on the ground in the waiting room and storms out. Just a sad situation. Don't come here. Go somewhere else if you want someone who care's about you and your animals. Please.