Complaint Review: Riverside County CPS/ Family Law Court

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: LovingMom78 — riverside California
Riverside County CPS/ Family Law Court
3610 Central Ave Riverside, California USA

Riverside County CPS/ Family Law Court Wayne Sheppard Riverside County CPS Riverside County Corrupt CPS System Kidnapping/Trafficking Kids and Getting Paid For Adoptions/Falsifying Reports/Lying On Good Parents Destroying Families Riverside California

Please help me CPS of Riverside has taken my kids based on heresay and are trying to put them up for adoption. I am currently fighting.. and I am so scared they make up lies, twist the truth and they don't even spell my kids name right on the report and everything report is changed from the last ones. This guy (social worker) is a wierdo. He is homosexual probably a pedophile in charge of my children's case. My 7 yr old son was molested while in custody and he did nothing about it, he said he was lying. My boys are 7 and 5 and just want to come home. They're so afraid. I love them so much! Please somebody help me! Help others like this get together and start a class action lawsuit because these people are kidnapping children and traumatizing them. They are evil and heartless and are ruining peoples lives to get money by adopting out (selling, trafficking) our kids. God help us all fight the powers that be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverside-County-CPS-Family-Law-Court/Riverside-California-92506/Riverside-County-CPS-Family-Law-Court-Wayne-Sheppard-Riverside-County-CPS-Riverside-Coun-1084619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverside County CPS/ Family Law Court