Complaint Review: Riverside Kia

• Updated: Sun, August 07, 2011

• Reported By: Danny — Ontario California United States of America
Riverside Kia
8100 Auto Dr. Riverside, CA Riverside, California United States of America

Riverside Kia Riverside Mitsubishi / Kia Riverside Kia gives a bad Name to Kia Motors do not shop for a Car here Riverside, California

*Consumer Comment: The Race Card!

*Consumer Comment: You skipped over the reason for this post

Riverside Mitsubishi - Kia Car Dealership, Bad experience with sales Manager David Acbar after only three seconds and one word I said to him.
On 08//06/2011 after visiting a used car sales event by Enterprise and my credit union School First we where unable to find the best price for the car we wanted 2011 Kia Sorento.
We decided to go to Riverside Mitsubishi Kia Car dealership just down the road my wife, daughter and I where greeted real nice by the sales personal and we new what we wanted sales took us for a test drive and we walked inside to negotiate the price after several rounds I was clear that I stand firm on the price of the car at $23,990.00 + fees I even wrote it. As normal counter offers then they met the price but using rebates I said no we are working with the price of the car.
To make a long story short they tried to put me in a used car I did not like it, back to the new car the salesman turned and asked the manager David Acbar who I never met until now,  he told me $23,660.00 I said not with the rebate, yes with rebate I said no, David Acbar asked will you tell me I told him I did, since I got here and wrote it 23,990.
David got upset a said no way you are unrealistic he then thru up his arms and started to make the motion to leave while saying (Just leave go back to enterprise) I could not believe this I walked back and told David that I did not think he should be speaking to me this way he did not care and continued to say to leave, I asked for his name that when he told me David Acbar since I did not  understand his last name that well  I asked for his card he relied Just remember it. My daughter held my hand and said lets just leave daddy
David thinks just because we look Hispanic he can speak to us this way he is wrong what a disgrace to represent  Kia Motors and his dealership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverside-Kia/Riverside-California-92505/Riverside-Kia-Riverside-Mitsubishi-Kia-Riverside-Kia-gives-a-bad-Name-to-Kia-Motors-do-761876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverside Kia

The Race Card!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

So its because you "look Hispanic"???  You can read his mind?

Another case of when something goes wrong, bring out the cards...race, gender, veteran, unwed mother, disabled on and on and on.

By the way, you say this guy spoils the reputation of Kia?  The FACT is Kia spoils its OWN REPUTATION.

The Kia name plate is synonomous for JUNK!

You skipped over the reason for this post

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You didn't tell us about the rip off.