Complaint Review: Riverstone Residential Group

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Claire L. — Sacramento California
Riverstone Residential Group
4850 Natomas Blvd Sacramento, California USA

Riverstone Residential Group Riverstone Residential Group West, Miramonte and Trovas Bait and switch, fraudulently deceived, misleading advertising, illegal conduct, improper business practices, manager unprofessional Sacramento California

I was shown the model unit three times. On each occasion I was indicated specifically that my unit would be the same and that mine would have a den. I believed them. I made all the arrangements to move there and all the time leading to my move in the leasing agents were unprofessional not following up on paperwork. I had to go in person to ensure it was taken care of.

On the move in day, I am told to do the walk through alone because the leasing agent could not leave her desk only to find out a few minutes later she locked to go show somebody a unit. When I asked to speak to a manager. The leasing agent told me to step out, to leave. The manager, who was off, refused to assist me.

I had spent days and money calling utilities, cable, USPS, and others to set up my move. I had a truck loaded with new furniture arriving in minutes. I had nothing but one day left at my old apartment and they did nothing to help me. They gave me no reasurance of when or how they would correct the problem. I was expected to just move in and put everything in one room, not pack and wait until they decided to put floors. I did not have that kind of time and anyone who moves is in no position to do so. They are in the business and should know this.

The manager decided to call me at the end of Monday, nearly two days after I had to turn around and go back to my old place, run around crazy, cancel all my commitments, and pay extra everywhere. I almost ended up living on the streets.

They have not refunded me my application fee and deposit. They are unprofessional, unresponsive and committed a crime against me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riverstone-Residential-Group/Sacramento-California-95835/Riverstone-Residential-Group-Riverstone-Residential-Group-West-Miramonte-and-Trovas-Bait-1172502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riverstone Residential Group