• Report: #942067

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Tampa Florida United States of America
Riviera Pools
14409 N. Nebraska Ave. tInTampa, Florida United States of America

Riviera Pools Took my money and did pay subcontractors resulting on lean on my home tInTampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Any Update

This company took my money and didnt pay the subcontractor that did the deck on the pool(Dura Teck).

the have drag theys feet and tried everinthing possible to keep the money and not pay them by saying that they didnt do a good job. This has resulted in a lean on my property and me having to sue them. This has been a horrible experience for me. I wouldnt recomend this company not even to my worst enemy.They are very inconsidered and unprofesional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Riviera-Pools/tInTampa-Florida-33613/Riviera-Pools-Took-my-money-and-did-pay-subcontractors-resulting-on-lean-on-my-home-tInTa-942067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Riviera Pools

Any Update

AUTHOR: Tiger23 - (United States of America)

Any update on this?  I am considering using them and this complaint concerns me.  Any additional detail would be great.