Complaint Review: Rjm Acquisitions Funding

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2007

• Reported By:savannah Georgia
Rjm Acquisitions Funding
557 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Rjm Acquisitions Funding BEWARE! They prey on memory. 11 year old debt from fingerhut! ripoff Syosset New York

I got a statement from "RJM Acquisition Funding LLC". It says they bought an 11 year old debt from fingerhut and offered me three easy ways to pay the debt at a discount.

I knew it was garbage but called them anyway. I talked to David at ext. 5017. He did know where I lived ten years ago. I told him no way did I order a tool box from Fingerhut and this was not me. He immeadiately said he would take care of it and that was that.

From what I am reading about these guy's it seems as though they are preying on memory and hoping you will cut them a check or better yet. GIVE THEM A CARD #. BEWARE!

Allen
savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rjm-Acquisitions-Funding/Syosset-New-York-11791-3416/Rjm-Acquisitions-Funding-BEWARE-They-prey-on-memory-11-year-old-debt-from-fingerhut-rip-267743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rjm Acquisitions Funding