Complaint Review: Rjm Acquisitions Funding

• Submitted: Fri, November 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 19, 2004

• Reported By:salina Oklahoma
Rjm Acquisitions Funding
16 Spring Cove Rd Salina,ok 74365 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

Rjm Acquisitions Funding Llc rip-off! Syosset New York

I have reviewed my credit report ealier in the year, and seen that rjm was on my credit report. I did not know who they was,and really was not sure how to contact them. I had let it slipped my mind, until I had gotten a alert. the company put a derogatory remark, and the $95.00 turned into $9,500.00.

This really burned me up, so I came on-line to findout if the had a number to contact? I see now I am not the only one that has had problems. If I would have known sooner, I would have taken care of this. I do not know what you guys do, but if you can help I would appreciate it.

salina, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rjm-Acquisitions-Funding/Syosset-New-York-11791/Rjm-Acquisitions-Funding-Llc-rip-off-Syosset-New-York-118876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rjm Acquisitions Funding